My Glory Stars Hooked Rugs and such

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hooked rugs











Well the weather here in Ohio has been really great, I love the cool mornings and the warm sunny days. I have been cleaning out stuff. I think most have stuff that someday you'll use and just hate to get rid of, well I am getting rid of those things, probably only to refill spaces through the summer by going to garage sales and thrift shops. Terrible cycle for me.




I did manage to get some rugs hooked last week, which is very satisfying to sit and hook. Hopefully this week before it's over I need to do Mother's Day gifts and put a quilt together for someone.




Hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for stopping by Rhonda

6 comments:

  1. Your little rugs are sweet. I need to find a bit more hooking-time in my days. I'm also in a bit of a purging mode. How is it we manage to gather up so much stuff we don't really need? I have a pile of boxes and bags for the garbage man this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda ~
    I just love your rugs. Did you hook them all in a week's time? I am just envious of how quickly you hook ;-) It would take me a month to finish one!
    I hope you find lots of goodies at sales this summer.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love your rugs. I would like to know if the patterns are yours, or a commercial pattern. Please let me know. Thanks, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda,
    Is the house sampler you did a comercial pattern? Do you know by who. It reminds me of one I traded for on Ebay and it is buried in a box; however, there was no credit given to the drawing. I would love to know whose it was. Thanks!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all, for those interested, the sampler rug is from a book called Serendipity by Ginger Cookie Company. The first 2 rugs in my post are from a book called A Bird in Hand, and the rabbit on the sheep is my own design. 3 of the rugs have already sold, thank you to my customers. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete