My Glory Stars Hooked Rugs and such

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

OH WARMER DAYS......

Where are you???  I am hopeful that they are soon!!!!
This is my Forsythia Bush today, April 3, 2013, not so pretty!!! 

This is the same bush, this picture was taken on March 20th 2012.  Pretty here!!  So waiting for it to look like this again.

I got a few more rugs finished up, really like them both!

This one is called The Woolery, pattern by Yvonne Buus-Vintage Heart Primitives.  I did change mine up some from her original, with permission given.  She has many wonderful designs, and what is even better for me anyways, she offers paper patterns.  She does have her patterns listed on Etsy.

This rug is called Village Pear Tree, pattern by Woolen Memories.  I love her patterns, I did get several, so I am anxious to hook on some of the others I got from her.


Waiting for warmer days and bright green grass!!!  Have a wonderful day. and Thanks for stopping by!!!  Rhonda

6 comments:

  1. Rhonda, those rugs are just amazing! So, so pretty.... love the colors!
    We are waiting on spring here, too. Still pretty cold out there, so I haven't even gotten out to clean things up a bit. At least the sun has been shining more than it had been.... that's a real plus!!
    Have a good day,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, wow!!!! What a difference in the years.....Love your rugs, beautiful work.....So cold and windy here today....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the difference in the bush!!! It's so hard to believe how cold it still is! So ready for warmer weather myself. I'm told by the weather man that Saturday is the day! Sure hope so!

    Love the rugs Rhonda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, love your new hooked pieces. Wonderful colors and great hooking style.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still pretty bitter "up north". I think by this time last year I had all my gardens cleaned and so far this year I haven't worked a day outside :(
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had that some thought about our bushes...not a bloosom one yet and I'm in Delaware, ohio..Soon very soon!

    Blessings
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete