My Glory Stars Hooked Rugs and such

Friday, October 2, 2009

Things I've been working on

This is my rug in progress, it is a design by Maggie Bonanomi, from the book With These Hands.

This a punch design that has been adapted from an antique hooked rug that I love, I also had this enlarged to maybe hook sometime.


This punch design turned out great!! This is a pattern by Lori of Notforgotten Farm, I love all of her designs.


I have the 2 punch pieces on e-bay, I am new to this blogging, I don't know how to attach a link yet, but I have a friend that is teaching me along the way.


Off to get busy on something else.

Thanks Rhonda



1 comment:

  1. What beautiful work you do. I saw that one rug on Julie's blog and fell in love with those drab colors you have chosen. Can't wait to see it when it is done. I have been debating about getting Maggie's book and her new one. I think I need to go ahead and splurge :) Welcome to blogging...your blog looks great.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete