My Glory Stars Hooked Rugs and such

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finished punch pieces available

Here are some pieces I have still available for sale. If you are interested in any of the pieces send me an email.
The show at Malabar farm was great!!! Great vendors and lots of great stuff!!! And a beautiful day for it, weather was great!!! I can't wait for next years. Love meeting new friends, and seeing those I know!!!! Everyone is just awesome at the show. Oh yea Lisa if you read my blog, thanks for that birthday present!!!
Thanks for coming by!!! Rhonda

6 comments:

  1. Rhonda ~
    It was so good to see you, even if you wanted to steal my bowl!
    Your work is amazing. I am totally in awe.
    Congrats on winning the little quilt on Lori's blog. Now you don't need to win my little mat...lol!
    Pug hugs :)}
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I DO!!! LAUREN!!! It was great to see you also, thanks I appreciate your comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, not sure if I can afford anything..but I would love to know your prices on your kitty makedo's and kitty paddle..;) I love kittys..but I so love all of your items posted..glad you had a great day out.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina can you send me your email address?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi i visited your blog is very nice.come visit me at my blog ok.
    Terradeduendes.blogspot.com)hugs

    ReplyDelete