My Glory Stars Hooked Rugs and such

Friday, February 12, 2010

No time for cabin fever here.

I love this rug, the colors I used in this rug are overdyed wools, I love the variety of color from dyed wools. This is a pattern by Robin of Bird In The Hand Primitives. Her things are so sweet check out her blog for her patterns.

This bunny pinkeep pillow is a pattern by With Thy Needle and Thread. Love her things also, I have many of her designs.
This rug is a pattern by Primitive Pieces by Linda, she has some really awesome patterns. This pattern actually is an applique pattern, but I decided to hook it.

This is another sweet punch pattern by With Thy Needle and Thread.


I hooked this bunny rug using another With Thy Needle and Thread Pattern. Same with the bird below. Brenda had alot of new offerings her last time around and I guess I needed them all. Love them.

I also have been doing some quilting, I have gotten 3 lap size quilts finished. Hope to post those next time. Hope my work has inspired you and given you warm thoughts of Spring, SOOOOON it will be here.
Thanks for stopping by Rhonda










18 comments:

  1. Wow, just love all your new creations, can't believe you work so fast. Your fingers must be flying all the time. Such beautiful things you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kaye, yes I have been staying very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow as Kaye said your fingers must have been flying - and smoking! Wonderful items you finished - can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Heck! I can't believe how much you've got done! I just finished up a couple small projects, but nothing like yours! I'll bet that feels really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a thought - could you redo your blog settings so the pictures are a larger size when you post them? I'd love to see more of the details in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the rugs but especially the rabbit.
    Love needle punch also, just learned it.

    Great post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me thinks you hook and punch in your sleep Rhonda!! LOL You get so much done! Love all your lastest works.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your comments!!
    Gayle, yes I will next time make my pictures bigger, sorry, I didn't even think about that.
    Lori, sometimes I wish I didn't require sleep, oh boy how much more I could get done.
    Angie did you see my sweet doll and puppy, LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rhonda ~
    WHEW!!! How do you get so much done??? All the pieces are wonderful.
    I'm glad you are going with Gayle's suggestion to make the pictures larger. I tried enlarging them without success.
    Thank you so much for posting all your wonderful finishes.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of your finishes! You have been one veryyyyyyyyyy busy gal!!!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply Goreous!!
    I love all your creations!!
    I was just wondering what your eBay ID is?
    I would love to check out your auctions.
    Thanks so much,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks all for compliments. E-bay ID myglorystars

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad to have found your blog. Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your new rug ~ I saw it on the designer's blog ~ you are a hooking machine!!! Your colors are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rhonda, Love all the rabbits!! You are one busy talented girl. Seeing these just makes me think of spring. I can't wait for the snow to melt and warmer weather.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Warm blessings ~ Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just came over from Robin's blog. Your work is just fantastic. I love it all!

    ~Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you everyone for the compliments, I do appreciate them. I am also ready for warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete